Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bye bye summer time

I hope all of you enjoyed the last long weekend of the summer.  It was a hot one! I actually had an eventful weekend but neglected to upload photos of the outfit that I was EXTREMELY excited to wear and blog about.  It will have to wait until tomorrow’s post.
Since the hot weathered days are numbered, I decided to wear my favorite maxi skirt today.  This hot pink maxi skirt was one of my favorite pieces to wear this summer.  I originally purchased the skirt online from Old Navy for $24.99.  Before I even received the package I found it at the physical store on clearance for $11.99.  I did what any logical shopper would do and purchased it for $11.99 and returned the online purchase as soon as I received it.  The moral of the story is there are way better deals in the physical store than online. I frequently search down an item online and then head to the store to purchase it. In this particular case I saved $13.00.
I have created so many different combinations with this skirt.  I definitely got the most bang for my buck. Today’s combination is one of my favorites, I love the lace paired with the hot pink.


 My photographer is on vaca this week so I had to return to self portraits.  Since you can’t see the lace detail on my shirt, I did a close up.  The lace detail on my shirt is gorg! I love the antique laced pattern. I think adding my Aztec inspired ring was a great decision.  I love the hippie- rocker- chick vibe it adds to the entire outfit.





My outfit: Shirt-Forever 21, skirt-Old Navy, necklace-Payless Shoe Store, rings-target

No comments:

Post a Comment