Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jewels

So this outfit took awhile to wear on me.  I was not sold on this outfit when I walked out the door on Thursday morning of last week. I thoroughly enjoy the jewel tones but I couldn’t convince myself with this look. I wasn’t even sure if I was going to blog about. 



However, this weekend when I uploaded the photos, I completely changed my mind and decided that I really liked the outfit. I love a good rock and roll vibe.

I feel like more accessories would have made this outfit more visually appealing but unfortunately this is an area my closet lacks attention.  It was because of this dilemma that I decided to step up my jewelry collection.  Accessories have been calling my name lately!

About my look:

Pants-Target, on sale for $15.98
Shirt-Target, $19.99
Belt-Macys, Madonna's collection, on sale for $7.00
Shoes-Target, $29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment