Thursday, December 13, 2012

Don't know, don't care...

…I’m infatuated with this look!


Did I make that clear enough? I can’t even tell you what it is about this outfit but I love it.  It’s nothing absolutely nothing extravagant or remotely expensive.   For some undetermined reason, I felt tremendously fashionable and sophisticated classy in this look.
Can you take a guess at where I got the idea from? If you thought J.Crew, you know me extremely well! The holiday magazine arrived and it was instant inspiration.  To think that I was hesitant about the Chambray shirts, I sorely misjudged the possibilities owning this shirt has created.   I have resorted to it in so many of my looks that I have considered buying an actual Chambray shirt, this one is a lighter summer version that I picked up from Target for $19.99.  The only thing stopping me is fear that this fashion obsession is on it’s way out.  What are your thoughts?  Is this denim shirt a fad or just fab?

And isn’t this fur infinity scarf purely irresistible?  A fellow blogger turned me onto this Target find.  For the small cost of $19.99, Target has me looking super fancy!!!

About my looks:
Chambray Shirt-Target, $19.99
Blazer-JCP, $35
Pants-Target, $15.98
Scarf-Target, $19.99
Shoes-Burlington Coat Factory, $13.99
Necklace- J. Crew Factory Outlet, $25
Necklace-Burlington Coat Factory, $3

No comments:

Post a Comment