Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fur Real

 Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring and do you know what was the first thing that crossed my mind? It wasn't that in less than 6 weeks I would be wearing floral patterns mixed with bright spring jackets.  It was a fear that I haven’t gotten enough use out of my Banana Republic fur vest.  As completely outrageous as it sounds, the thought of putting this fantastic piece away saddened me.  I decided to embrace the finally stretch of winter (hopefully Mr. Punxsutawney knows what he's talking about) and savor my favorite winter piece.

Owning this item has taught me one thing.  I can’t even begin to understand why fur went “out of style”.  Buffalo is too darn cold and fur makes it feel more glamorous.  Who was the genius behind this epic fail?  Anyway, us fashionable ladies in Buffalo thank the fantastic individual that decided it was time to bring it back.






Hurray to an early spring!  I’m so excited for the full blown neon extravaganza that has been teasing me at the stores. 


About my look:
Fur Vest-Banana Republic, $125.00 @ 40% off
Shirt-Loft, $25
Skirt-JCP, $30
Belt-Target, $17
Necklace-Burlington Coat Factory, $8
Shoes- Justfab.com, $39.99

No comments:

Post a Comment