Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Good morning Beautiful!

About a month ago, I woke up to the most beautiful sight.  Every wall in my bedroom was reflecting the most amazing color pink. At first, I thought I was in the midst of a stunning dream but after several eye rubs I realized it was truly a beautiful morning.  I rushed to the window to soak in this view…




Waking up to such beauty made for a fantastic day.  I mean, when you wake up and realize how beautiful the world is how can you be anything but happy?  I was surprised, when I shared how beautiful the sky was that morning with fellow co-workers that no one noticed it.  Lesson in this story,  it really is important to stop and "smell the roses"  or we will miss out on all of God’s beauty.




Today's outfit is more of a Fall-ish look but it was too cute not to share. The entire look can be adjusted for Spring by simply adding bold color.  Maybe replacing the flannel with a brightly colored light weight button up and a bright pair of flats???

Blazer-Target, $29.99
Flannel-Old Navy, $15.99

Belt-Target, $16.99
Jeans-American Eagle $30.00
Shoes-Kohls, $19.99

Necklace- J. Crew $26



No comments:

Post a Comment