Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Kentucky Love Affair


I think it’s safe to say that I had a little love affair with Louisville, Kentucky.  Even though it was raining and cold I miss that city like crazy.  It was probably one of the best cities I have ever had the pleasure to visit and I want to go back. I have been downright depressed since arriving back in Buffalo.  

I kid you not that I didn’t sneeze once in Kentucky, as soon as we hit the NY state line a sneezing attack came over me.  I’m allergic to New York and in more than one way.   If only I could convince my husband that living in Kentucky was a fabulous idea. I’d pack everything up tomorrow and invest in a fabulous collection of really large hats.  Didn’t you know that everyone in Kentucky wears fabulous hats?  Hey, a girl can only dream!

For now, I’m day dreaming about my Kentucky escape in my fantastic Academy Blazer.  I have to admit that the neon pink is adding a splash of happiness to my day.  And it reminds me of the fabulously polished individuals in Kentucky.  Since I can’t be in Kentucky maybe I’ll have to adapt their uber chic style…




Blazer-Gap $98.00 on sale for $69.99 with an additional 40% off 


No comments:

Post a Comment