Wednesday, May 1, 2013

T-shirts, T-shirts, T-shirts

Have you ever seen someone dressed so remarkable and they are only wearing a t-shirt? I have always been a huge admirer of women that can throw on a plain jane t-shirt and still manage to look put together.  I've attempted on many occasions to mirror their effortless style. Unfortunately for me,  it's ends with me feeling like a sloppy mess in a t-shirt-FAIL! So the million dollar question becomes, how do they do it? I’m sure that most likely there's a significant investment in high quality basics as most fashion magazines or high end bloggers will advise but I think I found a more affordable way to look chic in a tee! 

Old Navy has this fantastic selection of vintage inspired t-shirts that are simply A-mazing! I purchased a couple of them thinking that they would be comfy paired with my usual Sunday attire- yoga pants. And at the very least, help me to achieve a more presentable Sunday lounge day look than my husbands vibrant orange construction t-shirt. Well it turns out I’m slightly addicted to them and to be honest, I don’t want to wear anything but these fabulous t-shirts.  I managed to scheme up a plan so I could wear them to work on casual Friday…









No comments:

Post a Comment