Tuesday, June 4, 2013

15 minutes of glam

This weekend I had the opportunity to pretend to be a photographer while my niece pretended to be a super model.  We both laughed hysterically as I tried to capture her “model” poses.  At first I tried to provide some direction like walk slower, keep your head up and smile.  But after several failed attempts I eventually said   “forget about it and just have fun!” That was when she really transformed into a little model…

She mastered the model pose almost instantly
Obviously, she enjoyed being in front of the camera...

My absolute favorite!

My niece, Elizabeth wants to marry Justin Bieber and become a fashion designer/model.  To help her pursue her dreams, we worked on a few techniques...

Her smile completely changed when I told her the photos were being sent to Justin Bieber...
Such a grown up smile...

She insisted on a "style pose"

Her "serious face"
I think we both had a lot of fun pretending we were in the glamorous fashion world for about 15 minutes.  These are the memories I will treasure forever...

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment