Tuesday, June 25, 2013

burning desire

Do you think my fellow Buffalonians would object to me walking around our oh-so-glamorous city in something so ridiculously demanding of your attention such as…

…Something like this? In a soft lovely lavender. Or...



...Something as timeless and elegant as this?


Because I have this undeniable desire to own both of these pieces without the slightest idea as to where I would wear them.  They’re both so perfectly elegant.  I feel as though when I was dressed in them I would feel like a real world Carrie Bradshaw.  I just want them.  Badly! I rarely find myself obsessed with a designer item and if I do I can normally find something that satisfies my craving without the hefty price tag.

These items are designed by a instafriend who recently launched her own line.  Ever since I spotted these darlings I haven’t been able to think of anything else.   Its desire mixed with admiration.  I love that my instafriend started her own designer line and her ambition makes me want these items that much more…


Seriously, her pieces are divine.  Check them out for yourself at ktrcollection.com.

2 comments:

  1. That would be fantastic! When are we going? :) lol I'm also thinking that one would be fabulous for my first Buffalo Fashion week...?

    ReplyDelete