Friday, June 28, 2013

polka dots, stripes, and everything sweet

Cat eye sunnies a must have!

U
These delicate colors didn't seem right without a touch of glam!


Shirt-Target, $19.99
Dress-Forever 21, $29.00

Sandals-Walmart, $13

Crystal band-Target $6, Knuckle ring-Aldo $6, Crystal circle-AE $14

Love this soft color palette paired together


Catching up on some MIS reading...
Necklace-Charlotte Russe $5.00

You know that feeling when  you lack serious motivation, all you want to do is lay around eating endless amounts of everything horrible? Yeah, it’s been one of those weeks for me.  I just can’t shake this bad mood or bring myself to work it off.   I guess after all the running around for the past 6 months my body has desperately needed a shutdown week even if my mind wasn’t in agreement.  Luckily for me, my mind and my closet work well together. While lying around watching Mad Men my mind came up with this adorable outfit and my closet happened to have everything to make it happen.  I couldn’t help but feel happy and delightful even if my body just wanted to be a couch potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment