Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday's Look Book

This week I got a little carried away with pattern play. The only day that I managed to give mixing prints a break was on Wednesday when I wore outfit #2.  A week crammed full of mixing prints was completely unintentional but I’m fine with it.  I love me some fun takes on pattern play.  Happy Look Book Friday Everyone! Please remember to vote on your favorite look.




P.S. I know that there are people out there checking out Look Book Friday's.  Actually, Look Book Friday's receive more views than usual.  I would think that this means that there's at least a small fan base for Look Book Friday's and your participation is greatly appreciated. So go ahead and vote on your favorite look by leaving a comment below or on the Country Living in Heels Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment