Monday, November 4, 2013

Mad about plaid

Midi Skirt-(old) but completely obsessed with this beaut

Leather Moto Jacket -Forever 21 (similar)

Beth-Old Navy (similar)

Necklace-Groopdealz.com


Even though we just returned for sunny Florida, I am happy to be back in Buffalo.  There really is nothing like New York during the fall.  This weekend hubby and I stayed nestled up in our house.  It was a much needed weekend of relaxation after a fun filled vacation.  Saturday, we did nothing but catch up on our television series and  snuggled with our furry babies.  A Saturday full of relaxation made for a very productive Sunday.  I was able to tend to a few of my wifely duties, I finally conquered a massive mount of laundry and scrub the house.  I even had time to grocery shop and prepare dinner for today.  My husband was relieved to know that his slightly domestic wife was making a return. 

Happy Monday All!

1 comment:

  1. Love that plaid skirt! It looks adorable on you. It sounds like you had a good weekend!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete