Friday, September 5, 2014

Country Bumpkins

"What doesn't kill you only makes you blonder." Miranda Lambert

 
"You can't step to this backyard swagger." Miranda Lambert





"Ain't no use in trying to slow me down, 'Cause you're running with the fastest girl in town." Miranda Lambert

WHERE SHE GOT IT:  Flannel Shirt-Target, Lace Cami-Target, Neckalce-Charlotte Russe, Jeans-Express

I have these three adorable nieces that absolutely captivate my heart. Between my busy schedule and their crazy school activities, I don’t get to spend nearly as much time with them as I’d like to. But last weekend, I had the opportunity to spend some much needed quality time with them.  We went shopping for new school clothes, attended a country concert, and took a road trip to the Adirondack Mountains.  It was a ton of fun. 

I couldn’t help but capture a few photos of our outfits for the concert.  My parent’s house provides the perfect scenery and those country bumpkins are too cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment