Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Insta-lately



Instagram is probably my favorite social media outlet.  I just love snapping photographs of just about anything.  If you haven’t caught on to the Instagram wagon then you’re probably one of those people looking at me like I’m crazy when I stop to grab a pic of almost everything.  My husband thinks it’s an unhealthy obsession.  But he just doesn’t get it.  Anyway…here’s the DL on what’s been going on over at my Instagram account, @country_living_in_heels, if you’re not already following along!

Casual Friday #selfie (where she got it:  Tee: Target, Cardigan: Kohls, Jeans: Express, Belt: Target, Bag: Target)
 
 
Already missin' summer....


Horsin' around...
 
Had a ridiculously fun time playing in the mud at the Dirty Girl Race...

A relaxing evening with the hubs following the Dirty Girl Race...

So obsessed with my headbamd/bun duo!


 



1 comment: