Wednesday, September 24, 2014

sheer obsession.

 

 
 



WHERE SHE GOT IT:  Belt-NY&C (Old), Dress-TJ Max



 
 
WHERE SHE GOT IT: Ballet Flats-Target (old)


WHERE SHE GOT IT: Sunnies-Target, bag-Dots (old)



I picked up this vintage inspired maxi at the opening of our very own TJ Max.  Its intended purpose was a contender for this year’s World’s Largest Disco event.  As it sat in my closest, the fonder I became of it.  Paired with this studded belt it became the perfect outfit for a little shopping with the girls.

Happy Hump Day, dolls!

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this dress is seriously stunning! You look amazing, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on the blog today. :) xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're too kind. I'll definitely take a peak.

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the long sleeve maxi dress, it's really gorgeous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with the pattern.

      Delete
  3. Love your blog!! New follower... :)

    xo - Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much,Shauna. So nice to meet you.

      Delete