Wednesday, September 24, 2014

sheer obsession.

 

 
 



WHERE SHE GOT IT:  Belt-NY&C (Old), Dress-TJ Max



 
 
WHERE SHE GOT IT: Ballet Flats-Target (old)


WHERE SHE GOT IT: Sunnies-Target, bag-Dots (old)



I picked up this vintage inspired maxi at the opening of our very own TJ Max.  Its intended purpose was a contender for this year’s World’s Largest Disco event.  As it sat in my closest, the fonder I became of it.  Paired with this studded belt it became the perfect outfit for a little shopping with the girls.

Happy Hump Day, dolls!

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this dress is seriously stunning! You look amazing, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on the blog today. :) xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're too kind. I'll definitely take a peak.

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the long sleeve maxi dress, it's really gorgeous!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!! New follower... :)

    xo - Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much,Shauna. So nice to meet you.

      Delete