Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Those pants are cray

I was seriously stalking these pants all summer long.  I really liked them but I wasn’t paying $29.94 for them because they are kind of crazy. Well last Wednesday, I managed to score these outrageous pants for $6.99.  That’s a price I was willing to pay.
I decided to wear them on Thursday to end the summer with a bang! I really like the outfit even if everyone that walked past me couldn’t take their eyes off my pants. 
I came across this quote from Marilyn Monroe and I thought it was fitting for today’s outfit…
“Imperfection is beauty; madness is genius; and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” Marilyn Monroe
My pants are absolutely ridiculously loud but absolutely boring is not an option in my life! I’m not afraid to step outside my comfort zone.
 My outfit:
Shirt- Old Navy $15.99 (sale)
Pants-Old Navy $6.99
Shoes-Target-$29.99
Necklace-Origami Owl
Watch-Michael Kors
Handbag-Target-$24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment