Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Leather at the office

Leather is huge this season and because I love adding a little bit of edge to my look I am OK with it. I desperately needed this Yves Saint Laurent jersey shirt when I saw it but with a price tag of $575.00, it just wasn’t happening. So I was on the hunt for a comparable knockoff to satisfy my leather craving this season. I managed to find a very similar style at JCP for only…………………..$20.00 (estimate, I can’t remember the exact price).  Score!!!!
I actually prefer JCP’s knockoff design over YSL’s design.  It’s hard to tell from the photograph but the leather across the breast of the shirt makes a very attractive cut.  Office looks can become very boring and repetitive.  How many different ways can you wear a skirt and a button up? I was thrilled with the way this outfit looked.  I absolutely love this shirt!!!


Plus, it has a zipper on the back!


 
My Outfit:

Shirt-JCP
Skirt-Old Navy- $19.94
Tights-Walmart-$5.00
Shoes-Shoedazzle-buy one get one free
Watch-Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment