Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bauble With It

Happy Tuesday, Dolls! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. It was an extended weekend for me so I clearly had a great weekend.  I hosted ladies night at my house to start the weekend off right.  We had a fantastic time!  After several bottles of wine we all attempted to learn the Wobble.  I am happy to say that we mastered it.  There’s even a video but I am pretty sure my girls would never speak to me if I was to share it with the blogosphere.  So instead, I decided to share with you a must have item.
I have touched on this before but I don’t think I stressed enough the importance of such a fantastic piece.   Every closet should contain a statement necklace. It is one of the smartest pieces a girl could own.  Let’s be honest, we all have mornings where we feel less fabulous and just want to spend the day in our sweats.  It’s just not always feasible.  A statement necklace is an easy piece to dress up any outfit.  On days were you are feeling less inspired just throw on a fantastic statement piece. Put it on your Christmas list, ladies!!!
Even though this look was super laid back for me, the statement necklace made it so much more interesting.  This photograph is deceiving because the outfit looks more fitting for summer months with the cropped pants but it’s truly a difficult task to capture texture in a photograph.  These pants are a really amazing wool material which makes them so warm and incredibly comfy!  Not to mention the color burgundy is hot right now.


 I just love the touch of leopard with my old man lofters.


About my look:

Shirt-Target, forever ago, on extreme clearance $5.00
Pants-Target, recently, $29.99-on sale now
Necklace-J. Crew
Watch-Michael Kors
Handbag-Michael Kors
Shoes- Kohls, last year, $19.99


No comments:

Post a Comment