Friday, December 14, 2012

High Contrast

Sometimes it's all about the shoes...

“There is nothing more, rare, nor more beautiful than a woman being unapologetically herself, comfort in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is true essence of beauty.” Steve Maraboli
Sometimes when I am having a “bad” day I like to come home and get creative in my closet.  Other than running or working it out it is an extremely relaxing activity for me. My dog sits on my pile of donation clothing and watches me rip apart my closet to come up with new outfits using pieces I have owned for a long time. 
Life has been pretty slow paced for me lately.  Those of you caught up in the holiday rush probably hate me for admitting that but I have good cause.  School is on break, members of Billy’s Gift, Inc. have taken a break for the holiday season, and I am finally adjusted to my new position at work. Since I am so accustom to being on the go all the time, the down time has got me down.  
Last night, after dinner with two of my beautiful friends, I had a closet attitude adjustment session.  I am pleased to announce that I was able to create some pretty cute outfits that I am completely excited to share with you!! Stay tuned for the results!
Today’s outfit is rather simple but let’s face it, sometimes life demands simple! Hope you enjoy!

 

About my look:
Shirt-Target, $14.99
Pants-Loft, $79.00 on sale for $49.99 with 40% off
Shoes-Target, $29.99
Watch-Michael Kors, gift
Bracelet-Stella and Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment