Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Joy

Christmas 2012
My life has been blessed with many wonderful moments.  A few of my favorite memories are the arrivals of my little nieces and my nephew.  Those moments will stay with me forever.  I have these three adorable nieces that have been crammed full of remarkable talents. One of their talents is music. 
This past Friday was their Christmas concert so my family and I hopped in the vehicle for a mini road trip to see their performance.  They did a spectacular job. I am amazed at their ability to belt out some classical music.  It’s really an amazing Christmas joy…

The Amadeus Choir featuring my little dolls!

What does an adoring Aunt where to her cuties Christmas concert?   A fresh mix of classic and vintage (inspired)…


Items required to create this look?
1. Graphic Tee-Kohls, $3.49
2. Distressed denim-AE, $30
3. Classic Blazer-Target, $19.49
4. Girly pumps-Kohls, $19.99
5. Layers of pearls-Gifted


1 comment: