Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ugly sweaters you can't resist

Tis the season for ugly sweaters! There’s something about animal print sweaters that I simply cannot resist. Yup, I willingly wore this sweater to work.  I took some grief for it but my fellow fashionistas appreciated the look. 

The only major compliant I have about my adorable/ugly owl sweater is the placement of the eyes.  It did not occur to me until well into my work day that the “studded” eyes were conveniently placed.  I went through the remainder of the day laughing at my constant “THO”.  (bahahaha)


Are any of you embracing the animal sweaters this season? If so, how are you coordinating them? Please share your thoughts!

About my look:

Sweater-Boohoo.com, $30
Button up-Forever 21
Skirt-Kohls, $19.99
Boots-DSW, $99.00

No comments:

Post a Comment