Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Admitting defeat.


So remember my courageous declaration that I was entering into a shopping ban for the month of January?  Well…it didn’t work out so well.  I stayed strong for about 10 days but then I was forced to break the ban when a fantastic jean jacket that I have been searching for months for appeared on the J.Crew Factory site.  I knew that it wouldn’t stay on the site long so jumped at the opportunity.  I wish that I could say that I stopped there but it’s not the case.  I finally laid eyes on the perfect piece of camouflage to add to my closet, it was fate. 

Part of real life is being able to admit defeat so here I am letting you all know that I failed.  I do, however, think that the failure was justified.  I scored two adorable pieces of clothing that I have been desperately yearning for.  



My husband makes me laugh.

Because I was so ridiculously excited about the camo jacket, I dressed overboard for dinner and movie with my hubs, brother, and his girlfriend.  I might have looked a tad crazy walking into the movie theater  wearing this outfit but as you already know, I don’t care!






What are your thoughts on camo? Is this a trend you are considering giving a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment