Monday, January 7, 2013

While gathered around a table...

My first weekend of the New Year was pretty fantastic.  I started the weekend with an intense workout class.  It was probably the best decision I have ever made on a Friday night.  It completely set healthy in motion for the weekend.  I ate healthy and worked out every single day! I woke up this morning feeling fabulous! It’s not a bad way to start a Monday. 
The weekend was pretty low key, after my intense workout I attended a ladies night at my friend’s house.  I love spending time with some of my totally amazing girlfriends.  Saturday night, my family gathered to celebrate the 38th wedding anniversary of my parents.  It is true, some of the best memories are made when gathered around a table.  The laughter shared with my family members was truly heartwarming.



 I keep Saturday night’s attire very casual.  I decided to break out my military inspired jacket and layered it with some of my more edger arm candy.


To accommodate the cold weather, I layered my new puffer vest. Layers are the only way to survive Buffalo weather!

About  my look:
Jacket: Charlotte Russe, $39.00
Turtle Neck-Target, $19.99
Jeans-AE, $30
Scarf-Target, $20
Vest-Bonton, $20

No comments:

Post a Comment