Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A girl's best friend

People say that “diamonds are a girl’s best friend”. I whole heartily disagree with this statement. While I thoroughly appreciate their beauty and would never turn down such a generous gift (smile). There are many other things in this world that I appreciate far more than diamonds.  Like for instance, my adorable pooch or my stud muffin of a husband (smile).  However, I will not dispute that they make dressing feel more glamorous…




Glitzy jewelry seems to be somewhat of a phenomenon right now.  And of course, I am a huge fan.  These fantastic pieces are wearable art that add a touch of glam to any outfit. There’s no denying that I am drooling over these dazzling pieces. They are so beautiful paired with casual items and they don't break the bank.  It’s about time our everyday wear was adorned like our little black dresses.



-Pairing contrasting colors demands attention-


I received some feedback from a reader requesting more outfits that can be paired with jeans. Unfortunately, I spend the majority of my life in work clothes so my jean wearing days are limited.  I would like to mention that with most of my outfits dress pants can easily be substituted for jeans.  Today’s outfit is the perfect example.  This look is easily jeans adaptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment