Friday, March 1, 2013

Pop of Pink

I wouldn't officially classify myself as a lover of the color pink but I will admit that there are few things better than a splash of pink.  I have openly confessed that I have officially gone overboard with the layered cardigans and button up shirts.  Never the less, I am excited about today’s look.


I had been searching for a mint cardigan to pull together a J.Crew inspiration look (soon to come).  I originally came across this pull over while on a shopping trip with my mom.  The color reminded me slightly of something my fabulous Grandmother would wear and my mother agreed so I passed it up. A few months later, it was on sale so I scooped it up.  I have had it sitting in my closet for months trying to dream up an outfit that looked my age with little to no success.  This pink bag saved the day!  In my opinion, it instantly brings youth to the pull over. The pop of pink mixed with mint is such a cheerful combination it’s hard not to love.


Polka dot button up-Target $19.99

Mint Cardigan-Old Navy $20
Jeans-AE $30
Boots-DSW $99

Pink cross body bag-Target $29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment