Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mint to Be

Tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays.  Yes.  I am completely infatuated with the idea of celebrating LOVE.  We don’t rejoice in its beauty enough so I think my obsession with the hallmark holiday is justified.  What plans do you have to recognize the ones you love?

Since Valentine’s day is ahead of us, I couldn’t resist embracing the moment with a tacky title.  Mint is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors.  The possibilities are endless.  I was on a hunt for the perfect mint colored sweater which was proving to be a difficult task.  I managed scoop this item up on an extreme J.Crew Sale online.  I scored this fabulously soft cardigan for only $25.00!!! 




Shortly after its arrival, I found a Pinterest inspiration photo incorporating red and instantly fell in love! What colors are you obsessing over this season?


Love the velvet detailing on these black jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment