Friday, February 15, 2013

Where class and edge meet.

I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine ’s Day! Mine was filled with anxiety, I had my first exam of the semester yesterday (really sad face).  I spent most of the day stressing about doing well on it.  I did manage to embrace the ambience of the day.  My fantastic husband sent me a bouquet of gorgeous roses.  To make the day even sweeter, he sent me a Tiramsu cake which is my all time favorite!

After the stress of my exam was over, I came home to a delicious treat from my best friend-chocolates with potato chips!! I did not even know they made such things!! She knows me all too well.  (Mom, if your reading this, I’ll make sure to save some for you!) Seriously, how did I get so lucky?



more bracelet obsession...



Because I am obsessed with Valentine’s day, I did have an festive outfit on yesterday that I planned on sharing with you but instead of uploading photos of myself I decided to snuggle on the couch with my Mister.  I apologize for the inconvenience! 

You will have to settle for my fixation with edgy clothing items.  This blazer is so fantastic that I thought it made enough of a statement on its own. I kept it casual with a t-shirt and jeans.  Sometimes I think it’s just as fabulous to let one piece make a statement instead of the entire outfit. I did, however, add the lemon colored earrings simply because I need some sunshine in my life.



Blazer- Macy's, XOXO originally $79.50, purchased on sale for $22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment