Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Western Flare

I have completely given up on purchasing clothing items for my winter wardrobe.  I am outright over with winter! I have begun collecting colorful pieces for the warmer months that are quickly approaching us.  




Giving a blind eye to winter attire has forced me to mix up some of my winter looks.   I still can’t get enough of an eclectic outfit which resulted in today’s outfit.  I’m not sure that I am sold on paring my fringe booties with this outfit. The entire look is very western. I think I would have preferred a higher heel, possibly a neutral stiletto..? Regardless, fancy shoes were not in the appetite on this particular day so my fringe booties it was. 

I am sure that most of you know that emerald green was announced as the color of the year (old news-right?).  Even though I wore this look in 2012, I think mixing this deep emerald with the deep maroon is an excellent way to wear 2013’s color of the year!

I managed to snap some beautiful photos of my Dad's horses.  I thought that I would change things up a bit and share them with you! I think it pulls together today's western look...


Shorty is the brown and white horse that I have claimed as mine.  My Mother and I have engaged in several battles claiming this beauty.  I think it's safe to say he's a special horse.

-At the house that built me-



No comments:

Post a Comment