Friday, March 8, 2013

Tricks for Girls with Badonkadonks


I’ve completely embraced the peplum style. The shirts are tremendously flattering.  I was entirely disappointed when I discovered that the peplum dresses were not as flattering for my body shape.  The fit was all wrong! If the top fit nicely then it was too tight on the bottom and if the bottom fit, I was swimming in the top. This is a huge disadvantage of having a badonkadonk.  

 I took matters into my own hands and created my own two piece peplum “dress” which happens to fit my body perfectly while achieving the same desired look.


Trick the Eye...



Notice how leaving the jacket unbuttoned makes my figure look fuller and unshapely?  Instantly,  I am able to appear slimmer with a single button, creating a more polished look.


About my look:

Polka Dot Peplum- $20 Target
Skirt- $13 Target
Scarf-$20 Target
Blazer- $21.50 Forever 21
Shoes-$13 Burlington Coat Factory
Necklace- $30 Mytreasurechest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment