Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hippies and Studs

I’ve kind of been MIA this week.  I wasn't feeling well this past weekend and did not remove my fabulous self from the couch until about 3:30 yesterday afternoon.  I hope you all missed me as much as I missed you.  I thought about posting a couple times between my sleep sessions but quickly drifted back to La-La-Land. 

I’m a few outfits behind and I can’t help but feel like I am running out of winter days to share my winter outfits.  Even though this should bring me great joy, I seriously hate to see a good outfit wasted!

What are your feelings about a little dose of shabby chic rocker to cure your winter blues? I have always had a little bit of an edge to my style.  I generally gravitate towards spikes and studs (Come on!  Honestly what woman doesn't?).  I couldn't help but to completely embrace the chic rocker vibe of this sweater vest with a studded handbag and liquid (or pleather, which ever you prefer) leggings.  This is a very unique piece that was gifted to me by my Mother in law. She brought this back for me from San Francisco, doesn't she have fabulous taste?




Necklace-Target $9
Liquid Leggings-Guess $25


Clutch-Target, $10

No comments:

Post a Comment