Friday, May 17, 2013

Same look, different days

Look #1:


-Remember when you are wearing denim on denim one item should be dramatically darker than the other-


Denim Shirt-Target $19.99
Jeans-Express $69.00 @ 40% off
Shoes- Target $34.99
Handbag- Shoedazzle $39.99
Necklace- Baublebar $30 with $10 off


Look #2:




I’ve declared my requirement for every closet to contain a denim shirt in previous posts.  I thought that I might drive home the point since last week I wore my favorite denim shirt two times in the same week! Once for work and then again for Saturday class and random errands.  Trust me! This never happens with any of my other clothing items.

What does this mean? Well that's simple, a denim (or even a chambray) is truly a necessity and if you ask me, that gives all of you beautiful ladies permission to go out and purchase a fabulous denim or chambray shirt.  Go ahead and blame the shopping trip on me! 

2 comments:

  1. You need to go back and put labels (casual, jeans, dressy, arm candy) on your post, then we could get fast reference for a look. You can add several labels to each post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you mentioning this to me. I haven't mastered the blogging world yet. I will look into adding this function! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete