Monday, July 15, 2013

Different Hats

Top-Sheinside.com 

Jeans-Target 





Shoes-Forever 21
Bag-Target 

Bracelets from left to right- Payless shoe store, Target, local fair, forever 21


I wore many hats this weekend.  I welcomed the weekend by embracing my inner flower child on Friday.  On Saturday, I tried out life as a professional cyclist.  I would like to say that I fit the part but I think I’m in need some more training before I join the professional ranks. After an 8 mile bike ride I passed out cold.  Saturday night,  I put on my dancing shoes and headed out for a Bachelorette Party where my inner Dancing Diva may have made an appearance.  And then Sunday, I spent a majority of the day lounging around the pool soaking in the sun.  Yes-I wore many hats this weekend some more fabulous than others. 


I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment