Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stars and Stripes

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6041015/?claim=sfavvgg2q3q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



If any of you have the same unhealthy relationship as I do with Target, then this post is probably a little delayed.  You’ve probably already had the pleasure of checking out Target’s new line Feed.  Feed is a fantastic organization that works to help feed the world.  They are battling hunger one fantastic bag at a time.  I couldn’t wait to check out the new collaboration.  I think it’s an awesome thing for Target to work with organizations and local merchants. 


Just in case you are unfamiliar with Feed products, each piece of merchandise is stamped with a number.  The number indicates how many meals the purchase provides to families in the United States and around the world.  All the pieces featured in Target stores are effortlessly sophisticated and timeless.  I wanted to take the whole collection home.


Shirt-Old Navy $14.99
Jeans-Target ages ago

Tote-Target $35.00 provides 28 meals to families in the U.S.

Bracelets-Starting left to right...
Payless Shoe Store $7
Local Fair-$30
Target-$15 provides 12 meals to families in the U.S.
Gift


My first attempt at having Harley as my most adorable accessory!
Shoes-Target $19
Belt-Target $16.99



I had promised myself a shopping ban for the month of July.  Unfortunately for me, and the challenges I frequently attempt, this navy striped bag was the perfect piece for my 4th of July attire.  Is there a better way of showing my patriotic spirit than supporting a cause that works to diminish hunger?  I think not!

I’m not sure what my 4th of July festivities will consist of  but I am confident I will be prepared.  Thanks to my enormous Feed tote, I can carry all the necessities to have a fabulous Independence Day!


Wishing all of you a happy and safe 4th of July! xoxo



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6041015/?claim=sfavvgg2q3q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment