Monday, September 9, 2013

Pardon my french

Good morning Beautifuls!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I know that I did.  After celebrating the union of two of our best friends, Hubby and I spent our entire Saturday nestled in our big comfy couch.  Sunday, we slept in and then had dinner with my family to celebrate my brother’s birthday.  It was the perfect weekend. 

After being dressed to the nine’s on Friday, I was all about comfy clothes for the remainder of the weekend.  I did take the initiative to put jeans on for Sunday dinner only because my brother has strict rules about sweat pants in public.  I kept it super casual and laid back in my “Pardon my French” sweater and fierce wedges.  I love when an outfit is effortless and comfortable.  Happy Monday!

Sweater(here)




Add caption




(love)


Shoes(here)
P.S. Pardon the blurry photos.  The mister offered is photography skills and…well let’s just say he hasn’t mastered digital photography yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment