Thursday, September 5, 2013

Camo Obsessed

I have always loved an edgy look.  I am frequently purchasing items with studs, spikes, and well any item that possesses serious hardware.  I remember when I spotted this camo outfit on Pinterest.  It was my first exposure to camo gone chic.  My eyes instantly gravitated to it out of the 20 something photos loading on the page.  I knew that I was going to wear camo whether or not it was “in style”.  I just loved the look so much.  


The slouchy hat, leather jacket, sunglasses, and camo paired with heels-Amazing.  Seriously! This outfit is fantastic. And I was certain it would gain the approval of my husband, being that he is an avid hunter.  My girlfriend on the other hand did not have the same feelings.  When I mentioned to one of my friend’s that I was craving camo her response was not as enthusiastic as I had expected. In fear of jumping the gun on this look, I settled for a camo jacket thinking I could ease myself into the style.  It did not do the trick.

After about a year of obsessing over other fabulous bloggers decked out in camo I finally caved and purchased a pair of camo jeans (here).  I am ridiculously excited about them and probably won’t be taking them off any time soon.  Expect to see these on repeat often.  It’s the first purchase that has made me outrageously excited in a long time.



Shoes, Shoedazzle (old) Fantastic Fall version (here)



Shirt (similar, here)


Clutch, Forever 21 (here)

Necklace Gigglosopy (here)


J. Crew (here), TJ Max, Old  Similar (here), J.Crew Similar (here)


Believe it or not I wore this look to work.  It was kind of daring considering my work environment but it was casual Friday.  I decided to dress the look up to make it more office appropriate and I thought it was a nice way to ease my co-workers into the trend.  Are you obsessing over camo like I am? I’m interested in knowing your thoughts! Please share.



No comments:

Post a Comment