Friday, October 25, 2013

A Guest Post from Cassidy Lou

I’ve asked a few adorable blogging dolls to occupy Country Living in Heels while I dine with the princesses in Disney world.  Let’s kick things off with my girl, Maddy from Cassidy Lou.  She’s got such killer style and is simply darling.  I know you’ll enjoy her fabulous eye for style as much as I do! Enjoy- Joelle

Hey y'all, my name is Maddy and I'm the blogger behind Cassidy Lou. Joelle and I met a bit ago and I was thrilled when she asked me to guest blog! I love a ton of her outfits and the way she accessorizes. I am a recent addition to the blogging world; Cassidy Lou began July 2013. I had been toying with the idea of fashion blogging for months and finally decided to give it a try. Like everything else, my blog is a work in progress, so I would love to hear from you if you have comments or suggestions. (m.cassidy.lou@gmail.com). My goal is to share my personal style with others in order to help them create their own. I believe that style is much more than the clothing you wear, it is a reflection of your personality and mood. Style doesn't come from a brand name or a logo, but rather from the person. The way you speak, the way you carry yourself and your actions all culminate in your style. Blogging has helped me to learn to appreciate other people's style and to take more risks with my own. Hopefully I can help others do the same. Enjoy! Feel free to visit me at cassidylou.com


Shirt (here)

Pants (similar)



Belt (here)

Watch (here)


No comments:

Post a Comment