Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Guest Post from Curvy Girl on the Run

My girl, Sandae, has been so kind to prepare a few insider secrets to share with ya'll!! Sandae has such amazing style and is a complete doll.  When your finished up here stop on over to Curvy Girl on the Run and show Sandae some love! xoxo-Joelle

A Big Statement for  a Little Price

I am not going to lie.  I love to make a statement!  That being said, I don’t love to make a statement that is controversial or could be perceived as arrogant.  I just like to make a statement. Sometimes that statement can be “I have arrived” or maybe “listen to me”, etc.  I especially enjoy making a statement with my clothes and accessories. That statement would be more like “I have it together” (even if I don’t-I like to look like I do) or “she’s got style”-even if it’s because I copied another look, at least I like to think I do!

You can make a statement now very easily with the new must-have accessory, a statement necklace.  I love to wear statement necklaces, but let’s face it; I don’t want to pay a big price for them. I remember when I was new to Instagram and I saw people posting about different websites and I had no clue that they existed.  I remember back then I did very little ordering on-line from businesses except for ones that I could return items if they didn’t fit or weren’t quite right for me, etc.  Now, I would like to introduce you to three companies that I like to use for my jewelry needs at an affordable price. 

The first I have used the most is called Groopdealz.  The first item of jewelry that I purchased from there was actually a pave bracelet. I paired this bracelet with another that a friend of mine gave me and it’s a perfect match! Hello, arm party!


The second company I like is called Sassy Steals. My first item purchased on this website was a statement necklace called the Crystal Icing Statement necklace.  This necklace is beautiful and neutral so it can be worn with different outfits.


The third company I like is called Jane.com-formerly known as VeryJane. The first item I purchased from here was an Anthropologie-inspired necklace. It is beautiful beads and looks great with my fall outfits.


None of these looks were over $20.  In fact, both the bracelet and the beaded necklace were less than $10! At these prices, it is easy to make a statement at an affordable price!  All three of these websites that I have highlighted have daily emails that they send out.  That’s how I stay on top of what is being made available that day. Also, these websites offer a variety of items if a necklace just isn’t your thing-although I can’t imagine that…

In addition, one of the things that I like the best is that it exposes us as consumers to merchants that we may not have known about before. This inspires me to look at that merchant and see what other awesome products that they have available. 

So get out there and make a statement!

Thanks to Joelle for inviting me to be a guest contributor for her blog this week! If you like what you have read and want to see more, hop on over to my blog: curvygirlontherun.blogspot.com. 

Thanks for reading!
  

Sandae

No comments:

Post a Comment