Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Together.

This past weekend my husband and I celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary. Honestly, I can hardly believe it’s been six years already. Time really does fly when you’re having fun!
 
In honor of our special day, I thought it would be nice to share a few of my favorite moments that we’ve collected over the years. It’s always fun to take a trip down memory lane now and again. It reminds me of the many blessings I’ve experienced with this man of mine.  

On our "honeymoon" to NYC
 
Our first Christmas together. 
 
 
While on a trip to Boston
 
 
Visiting the Grand Canyon
 
At the Eternal Flame
 
 
My first trip to Disney World
 
Taken this summer while on our annual 4th of July canoeing trip

While I was pulling these photos, I couldn’t help but feel grateful for the love I’ve been graced with.  We’ve had so many great moments together.  And for that, I am truly blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment