Monday, August 13, 2012

Adoration Monday

I think it is incredibly important to shower people in compliments.  If I love something someone is wearing or the way they are doing their hair, etc., I make sure to tell them.  I do it to almost anyone friends, family, and even complete strangers. It definitely makes my day when someone gifts me a compliment so why not return the favor?  That is why I will be doing Adoration Monday’s.  Whether it’s someone's style or just because they are simply fabulous, I will make an effort to recognize someone every Monday.
The first…
Mar:  Mar is my first recognition because she has effortless style.  She has the capability to pull off any genre of fashion and she always looks stunning. I admire her fearlessness.  There are definitely styles and trends that I shy away from but Mar embraces so gracefully. You can always count on Mar wearing a pair of sweet kicks, a crazy cute hat, or an adorable mini skirt.  She pulls it all off effortlessly and has a style all her own.  I definitely admire individuals that possess their own style and are proud of it.  This woman knows who she is and isn’t afraid to show it! I <3 her!
Take a peek for yourself!




She looks fashionable while riding a horse, come on!

I am seriously hoping that she doesn’t hate me for drawing attention to her fabulousness and stalking her facebook for the snap shots. But serously, who doesn't love a compliment?

No comments:

Post a Comment