Friday, August 24, 2012

Tickle me pink

I am ridiculously in love with the Kardashians, I seriously cannot get enough! I super adore all of their unique styles. I especially drool over the Armenian inspired jewelry they prance around in.  I was delighted when I found this necklace at Target for $14.99.
There was no second guessing this purchase, I had to own it! I could totally see the Kardashian sisters wearing a much fancier, more expensive version of this necklace.  This is a completely new item at my local Target. The lady was just putting it on the hook as I swiped it up.  She literally just finished saying “I’m not sure who would wear something like this or where you would wear it for that matter.”, when I grabbed it from the rack. I was freaking excited about my find!

 
I couldn't wait to wear this piece to work on Monday but knew the clothing pieces I paired with would need to be very basic to avoid overdoing this spiked beauty.  I decided on my pink sleeveless dress that I have only worn once but totally love and my tan blazer. 
I am infatuated with this necklace!

About my outfit: I purchased my dress at The Dress Barn in early April for $39.99. Yes. It was purchased for my cruise. Although, it ranked higher than the Rock & Republic tank and was able to visit the Caribbean, it never left the suitcase. So what if I have an over purchasing disorder when it comes to packing for vaca’s? It’s not that big of a deal! The blazer was purchased last summer from Forever 21 for $19.99; it’s one of my favorite blazers, superb quality for the price. My shoes were purchased from JCP last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment