Saturday, August 18, 2012

Weekend Savings

 Splurge-

When I saw this Coach Pave Necklace I fell madly in love with it, so much so that I almost purchased it immediately. Strangely, I had a stroke of buyer remorse so I canceled the purchase. I decided on requesting the necklace as an anniversary gift until I found a similar one at American Eagle today while shopping with my brother….



Steal-
The American Eagle version was only $15.50 as opposed to $98.00, that’s savings worth celebrating over! Also, I am fonder of the American Eagle version not because of the price tag but because there is no tag attached to it. I was not enthusiastic about the Coach emblem.
With my weekend savings I was able to purchase the following items from American Eagle for the same price as my highly desired Coach Necklace, I’m thrilled:
·         2 pair of jeans
·         2 necklaces including the one shown above
·         1 Graphic Tee
·         Roll on perfume

I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend! I have a date with my handsome hub-ster and our televison, the Hunger Games was released on DVD today.  I have been counting down the days with much anticipation!
Happy Hunger Games!



No comments:

Post a Comment