Monday, September 10, 2012

Adoration Monday

Adoration Monday:
I think it is incredibly important to shower people in compliments.  If I love something they are wearing or the way they are doing the hair, etc., I make sure to tell them.  I do it to almost anyone friends, family, and complete strangers. It definitely makes my day when someone gifts me a compliment so why not return the favor?  That is why I will be doing Adoration Monday’s.  Whether it’s their style or just because they are simply fabulous! I will make an effort to recognize someone every Monday.
I think that it is about time for me to recognize some of the amazing girlfriends I have been blessed with.  Considering that they are a few of my closest friends it’s a given that I adore them.  There are numerous things that I admire and love about each one of them and I will be sure to write about them individually in future posts but for the first post I think it’s important to lump them into a group of “my fabulous friends”. Today’s Adoration Monday picks “My Fabulous Friends”!
I have searched my entire life for a “best friend”. It wasn’t until I let go of the world’s definition of friendship and began to search my heart for what friendship meant to me that I found an amazing group of girlfriends.  I couldn’t be more blessed! We all love each other and support each other in everything we do and it’s completely refreshing. I have received so much unconditional love from all of these ladies. Having each of them in my life has helped me to be a better person.
We share everything together, there are few topics that are off limits when we are together and I love it.  I love the honesty and comfort we all feel together but most of all I love that we share in each other’s excitement, pain, and success. 
I am very lucky to have such supportive friends.  I am surrounded by beauty! All of them are stunning individuals inside and out! Xoxo
Here's a little photo montage for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment