Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Casual Chic

It has taken them a long time but they have finally won me over.  For the longest time I was against flats.  I just didn’t get the same gratification from a pair of flats as I did from an amazing pair of heels.  I think part of it was that I love funky shoes, the funkier the better in my opinion.  When I am purchasing shoes, I want them to be show stoppers.  Then I realized that my show stoppers weren’t always practical or comfortable.  Recently, I have noticed a flood of adorable flats on the shoe market and it makes me very happy. Plus, they are so much easier to walk in!
This was last Friday’s causal outfit, I don’t think I would have liked the outfit as much if it wasn’t for the adorable “old lady” flats I paired with the ensemble.  What do you think of my old lady flats?  Would you wear them?




My outfit:
Shirt-Old Navy $24.99
Jeans-American Eagle $30.00
Belt-Banana Republic
Purse- Target
Shoes-Target $19.99
Necklaces- Cross-Etsy $30.00; Long ball-American Eagle-$14.99
Watch-Michael Kors-gift

No comments:

Post a Comment