Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More Kardashian obsession...

There is nothing better than a clean sophisticated look. I am a huge fan of a well put together outfit. I am also a huge fan of adding new trends to a classic look and that’s exactly what I attempted to do with this look…


I love the way this outfit looks and because I am ridiculous I can’t help but think that this is totally something that Kim Kardashian would wear. I know that I am obsessed and my obsession has deepened lately because she has been rockin’ some amazing outfits lately. Despite my strong dislike for Kanye West, I think that he has helped Kim become a very sophisticated dresser and I love it!

My outfit:
Blazer- Forever 21
Peplum top-JCP
Skirt-JCP
Shoes-Fergalicious
Bracelets-Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment