Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Don't match your shoes!

I have been infatuated with pastels as of lately. I think they are a timeless classic and they work well as primary colors. Since all the colors right now are extremely vibrant it has been hard to come across soft pastels. Pastel jeans are everywhere but I work in an office that prohibits jeans, investing in colored jeans is not practical for my daily life.  When shopping I search for items that can easily be transformed from work to “everyday in the life”. I was pretty excited when I found this pastel ¾ length shirt at Target for $12.99.  The price is fantastic and I really loved the layered take on an every day “t-shirt”.  I am already working on recreating one of my outfit failures with this shirt.


A huge trend right now is mismatching accessories and colors. Getting dressed in the morning is fairly easy now that everything goes.  It’s finally acceptable to wear mismatched patterns and outrageous color combinations without Mom saying “that doesn’t match!”. Considering that I have an unhealthy shoe obsession, I am beyond excited about this trend.  Finally, my fabulous shoes get a chance to step out of the closet.  It can often be hard to make work attire fun but with this new trend it is so much easier.  The fuchsia shoes with today's look add an extra pinch of excitement.    
According to ShopSmart magazine, Wednesday is the day to purchase shoes online. They claim shoes are 38% off so by all means, surf the net for some fun shoes to add that extra favor to your work attire!
My outfit:
Shirt-Target $12.99
Skirt-Target, a few years ago
Shoes-Urbanog.com $16.99
Necklace-JCP $7.50
 


No comments:

Post a Comment