Monday, October 15, 2012

Dare to Wear

“Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.”
On Saturday night my girlfriends and I headed out for dinner and drinks.  I was once again reminded of how in creditably blessed I am to have such fantastic individuals in my life.  I have a tremendous amount of love for the ladies in my life.  I am so grateful for every laugh, tear, and joyful moment we share together. 
My outfit was a little backwards.  I hardly ever wear shorts in the summer months but I couldn’t resist giving tights and shorts a go.  These leather shorts could be a very daring item to wear but I think the tights and the pea coat make them simple enough to be fantastically chic! What do you think?



I layered the necklaces to give an extra edge to my outfit.  I am really in love with the way they pulled together the tones in my coat.

About my outfit:

Coat- Old Navy, while on my Mini Vacation, originally $69.50 but I scored it at 40% off
Shirt-AE, while on my Mini Vacation, originally $19.80 but on sales for $9.99
Shorts-Target, recently, $19.99
Tights-Walmart, forever ago, $4.88
Shoes- Payless, couple months ago, $29.99
Necklaces: Rhinestone-JCP, forever ago, $7.00, Spiked-Target, during the summer, $14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment