Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"Life is to short too blend in"

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
Paris Hilton

I’m pretty sure that I just lowered my IQ by quoting Paris Hilton but it’s so true. Who wants to spend their life living in someone else's shadow? Life is so much more rewarding if you are living your life as you! God created every individual with special qualities and characteristics, we should all embrace his divine recipe.
At one point in my life I probably wouldn't have felt confident in saying this but as I have matured I have definitely developed my own style and my own image. I would say that I express myself the best through clothing. I am not afraid to try almost any style and my fearlessness sets me apart from the crowd.  What sets you apart?


I love incorporating bright colors into my Fall look.  Navy and orange are great together!

An Accessory I couldn't live without??? Nude Shoes! They are a necessity for every closet.

About my outfit:
Sweater- Old Navy, last year, $24.99
Button Up Shirt-Target, forever ago, $4.99
Jeans-AE, couple months ago, $30.00
Bag-TJ Maxx, during the summer, $19.99
Shoes-Justfab.com, few months ago, $39.99
Necklace-Loft, awhile ago, $24.50
Watch-Michael Kors, gift

No comments:

Post a Comment