Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Perfect Repeats

Remember when I told you I didn’t get a picture of the outfit I wore to dinner while on my mini vaca?  Well lucky for you, the comfortable outfit was so irresistible that I repeated it last Saturday.  This was originally my plane outfit because it was so relaxed but when I finally arrived in Boston and headed to dinner, I was so warm and cozy  I never changed. This is by far one of my all time favorite fall looks. I love this casual look.

The army jacket is one of the best purchases for fall and such a fantastic piece to own.  It goes with almost anything I own.  If you have been considering adding a new piece of outer wear to your wardrobe, I highly recommend an army inspired jacket!


I added a few accessories when class was unexpectedly cancelled.  I went apple picking on a 50 degree fall day, a scarf was a necessity!

About my look:
Jacket-$39.99, Charlotte Russe
Tunic-$18.00, Target
Leggings-$30, QVC (ha)
Boots-$99.00, DSW
Scarf-$5.99,Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses-$16.99, Target

No comments:

Post a Comment