Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Experiment

So I have found myself in a little bit of a pickle.  I really enjoy photography and my husband finally purchased me a great camera to practice my little hobby.  I haven’t been privilege with the free time to really experiment with my ability but it is definitely on my list of things to do. I follow a few other fashion bloggers who have amazing photographs of their outfits. I must admit, I’m a little envious.  A talented photographer makes all the difference in the attractiveness of my blog but unfortunately I am the “photographer” and the “creator”.  I have no one to take awesome photos of me! I decided to try and fix the situation by purchasing a tripod as an early birthday gift to myself.  It’s not my favorite thing to use.
This was my first set of self portraits and I must say, I’m not a fan.  As you all know, I have a very demanding schedule and right now, the method that works best for me is a quick snap of the photo in the morning. I know it’s not the ideal option but fidgeting with this tripod contraption isn’t exactly on my list of things to do at six in the morning.  I am definitely working on being more creative with my photos but Country Living in heels is still a work in progress.  Thank you to everyone that has supported me thus far!!

I kind of loved wearing this outfit.  The best part was the shoes! Every time I looked down at my feet I smiled a little bit at how ridiculously pretty my shoes were! They reminded me of the oh so famous Manolo Blahniks from Sexy and the City. There is something light hearted and warm about this sweater that  I really love.  I couldn't say no to the adorable bow pattern.


As you can see, I quickly ditched the tripod and resorted to my usual technique.  I promise to work on this!!! Regardless, I loved this jacket with this outfit.  It's too bad that it was in the 60's the day I wore this outfit.  I was a little overdressed. 


 



About my look

Sweater-Charlotte Russe, $15.00
White Button Up- JCP, $20.00
Pants-Target, $28.99
Shoes-Kohls, $54.00

Aren't they beautiful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment