Friday, October 19, 2012

Gold Tips

From masculine to ridiculously feminine. What can I say? I’m a style chameleon!
Kate Spade has been quoted saying “playing dress up begins at age five and never truly ends.” This quote could not hold any more truth for a woman crazed by fashion.  When I was young, I was always playing dress up. Barbie was my all time favorite.  Her closet was something to be jealous over, it was totally amazing.  I think it’s safe to say that my love for playing dress up has never left me. I am obviously using this quote to justify my style extremes, are you buying it?

I simply couldn’t resist the classic appeal of these flats. These beauties would be another Shoedazzle find.  Yes.  I did score a great deal on them.  They were originally $29.99.  They were on sale the week I purchased them for $15.00 off.  Can’t beat that!!!
I gladly embraced the classic appeal of these stunning flats with ultra feminine pieces.  I love this look!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
About my look:

Shirt-Target, $19.99
Skirt-Loft, originally $69.50 with 40% off
Shoes-Shoedazzle, $29.99 with $15.00 discount
Pearls-vintage




No comments:

Post a Comment